WAYS TO SUPPORT CLS:
- Aluminum Cans are collected every 3rd Saturday of the month. This program supports athletics.
- Save mycokerewards caps and proof-of-purchase seals. This program benefits the CLS library.
- Save General Mills Box Tops for Education to benefit our athletic department.
- Save Campbell’s Soup Labels for Education; they accept the UPC Labels ONLY (panel labels will no longer be accepted.) Proceeds provide educational items for the classrooms.
- Kwik Trip’s Milk Moola and Donuts to Dough
- Loaves4Learning – Country Hearth
- Containers for the caps, seals and UPC codes can be found in the school office.
- Office Depot will give 5% of your purchase total back to CLS! Use our school ID# 70054628.
- Target’s Take Charge of Education Program If you use a Target charge card, you may designate CLS to receive a small percentage of your total purchases. We use this money to purchase non-budgeted items for the school.
- Shop with SCRIP Scrip fundraising allows you to purchase gift cards for retailers, restaurants and services with a portion of the card value designated to Christ Lutheran in the form of a rebate. Look for sign-up and designation forms on the bottom of our Christ Lutheran Church home page or at our North St. Paul location.
The students at CLS thank you very much for supporting these programs!